- Reduces Pain - Since its development, it is becoming clear that the elements of Raindrop therapy not only reduces chronic back pain but also benefits other body systems. The analgesic ingredients in the essential oils help reduce pain and discomfort.
- Helps to Relieve Stress - Therapeutic essential oils have a normalizing effect on the nervous system making them ideal for reducing stress, anxiety and tension.
- Relax Muscles - Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit from Raindrop Therapy.
- Helps Reduce Inflammation - World wide studies have identified several essential oils as powerful anti-inflammatory agents. These include wintergreen, peppermint and thyme. These essential oils are all used in the Raindrop Therapy.
- Improve Circulation - Essential oils can be most beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties. The essential oils of cypress, thyme, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and act as a circulatory stimulant.
- Helps Detox the Body Systems - The therapeutic oils used in Raindrop therapy are high in phenols hence, cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system.
improve Immune function - Thyme and oregano essential oils are known
to support the immune system. They also create an unfavorable
environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate and lay
dormant in the body.
The Raindrop collection also includes an instructional DVD that will teach you how to perform the Raindrop Technique® on others.
Retail Price: $150.00 USD (+tax & shipping)
Wholesale Price: $124.25 USD (+tax & shipping)
To schedule an appointment for a Raindrop Therapy or place an order call 623-399-7595 or email inVisionTherapy@gmail.com